- Dr. Xiaoding Xu, Professor at Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat-sen University, China (“1000 Talents Program for Distinguished Young Scholars” Recipient).
- Dr. Phei Er Saw, Professor at Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat-sen University, China.
- Dr. Yanlan Liu, Professor at School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Hunan University, China (“1000 Talents Program for Distinguished Young Scholars” Recipient).
- Dr. Ki Su Kim, Assistant Professor at Department of Organic Materials Science and Engineering, School of Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea.
- Dr. Xue-Qing Zhang, Professor at School of Pharmacy, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China (“1000 Talents Program for Distinguished Young Scholars” Recipient).
- Dr. Parisa Abadi, Assistant Professor at Department of Mechanical Engineering–Engineering Mechanics, Michigan Technological University, USA.
- Dr. Nazila Kamaly, Associate Professor at DTU Nanotech Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology, Denmark. News on Dr. Kamaly’s use of nanomedicine to tackle atherosclerosis plaque and dissolve crystallised cholesterol. A video featuring Nazila’s research.
- Dr. Basit Yameen, Associate Professor at Department Of Chemistry & Chemical Engineering, The Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), Pakistan
- Dr. Jun Wu, Professor at School of Engineering, Sun Yat-sen University, China (“1000 Talents Program for Distinguished Young Scholars” Recipient).
- Dr. Cristian Vilos, Assistant Professor at Center for Integrative Medicine and Innovative Science (CIMIS), University of Andres Bello, Chile.
- Dr. Xiaoyang Xu, Assistant Professor at New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA (“1000 Talents Program for Distinguished Young Scholars” Recipient).
- Dr. Suresh Gadde, Adjunct Professor at Department of Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology, University of Ottawa, Canada.
- Dr. Won Il Choi, Center for Convergence Bioceramic Materials, Convergence R&D Division, Korea Institute of Ceramic Engineering and Technology.
- Dr. Zeyu Xiao, Professor at Innovation Center for Translational Medicine, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, China (“1000 Talents Program for Distinguished Young Scholars” Recipient).
- Dr. Andrew Wang, Associate Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, UNC School of Medicine, USA.
- Dr. Carolina Salvador-Morales, Assistant Professor Bioengineering, Krasnow Institute for Advanced Study, George Mason University, USA.
- Dr. Jinjun Shi, Associate Professor of Anaesthesia, Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School, USA.
- Dr. Frank Alexis, Associate Professor at Department of Bioengineering, Clemenson University,USA.
- Xiaoding Xu
- Jun Wu
- Nazila Kamaly
- Basit Yameen
- Weiwei Gao
- Mohammad Ariful Islam
- Phei Er Saw
- Yanlan Liu
- Parisa Abadi
- Sejin Son
- Ki Su Kim
- Harshal Zope
- Dmitry Shvartsman
- Suresh Gadde
- Won IL Choi
- Archana Swami
- Xiaoyang Xu
- In-Hyun Lee
- Giuseppe Palmisano
- Xueqing Zhang
- Zeyu Xiao
- Jinjun Shi
- Nagesh Kolishetti
- Frank Alexis
- Andy Wang
- Carolina Salvador Morales
- Etgar L. Nissenbaum
- Sangyong Jon
- Cristian Vilos
- Renata Leitão
- Haijun Yang
- Thomas Lars Andresen
Naomi Morales Medina
Xi Yu (Jerry) Liu
Xiao Tong (Kate)
Qusai Al Nazer
Anoop K. Pal
Rohit George John
Tasha M. Thomas Office administrator